Friday, April 11, 2008

What a playground!

We headed off to the new playground in Berryville this morning with a couple of our neighbors. Get a load of the HUGE slide. I have to tell you....it made me a little nervous. Of coarse Jacob made a bee line for it. If you look real close you can see him climbing the flights of stairs to the top! The boys had a great time....especially Johnny. This is the perfect play ground for the older kids....I would have to say not so much for the younger ones though. It was really hard to keep track of where they were. If you took your eye off of them for even a split second.....it would take every effort to find them again. Slightly nerve wracking with a soon to be two year old!! But hey...no harm was done. It is simply amazing to watch all of the kids though...I swear, most of them have NO fear.....while all of us mother's stand around clutching our chests!! Not too funny at the time, but I think it's OK to chuckle about now!!





I am so glad and grateful for the wonderful weather over the last couple days. It really makes a difference in the kids behavior....and I think mine as well!! I think we have enjoyed it to the fullest and am a bit sad that it will be back in the 50's by Sunday:( I will just have to try and think happy thoughts....plus I have two movies to watch this weekend.....Rendition and 30 Days of Night. Hopefully they will be good!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks like you all had so much fun!! That playground is awesome! I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy the day again with the boys! I can't wait to check out the playground with my niece after seeing it :) Amy

The Sweet Family said...

YAY for the great weather. We are loving it here too!!!

That slide scares the bejezus out of me.

Have a great weekend and I hope you continue to get warm weather.

Jamie said...

We had such a great time with every one at the park. It was such a great playground. So glad that we had such beautiful weather on Friday too. I know that we all were so ready for good weather. Let's keep our fingers crossed that it's here to stay.

Have a great week, if I don't see ya. I'll def. see ya on Friday for play date.
Take Care,
~Jamie