Thursday, April 10, 2008

Worth the wait....!!

Oh man....is this weather BEAUTIFUL or what??!!! Not too hot, not too cold.....just right!! I am LOVING THIS!!! A day like today makes the wait we've had so worth it!! My moods totally revolve around the weather......so....I am in a GREAT mood today!!! I hope tomorrow morning is the same.....I SO want to take the kids to the new playground!!! The boys are both in shorts.....life just doesn't get much better than this!!

I hope everyone is getting a chance to embrace and enjoy this beautiful day!!:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Granmommy & Granddaddy sure wish we were there for that awesome picnic lunch out front under the umbrella. Granddaddy said next time he'll bring the P&B's w/ some BBQ chips.

Love you,
Granmommy & Granddaddy
XOXOXOX

Jessica said...

What NEW playground!?!? Nobody told Me!! :)
This weather is SO enjoyable and I'm just hoping it holds out over the weekend!!

Anonymous said...

The pics of the boys sharing lunch is priceless...sometimes I look at the photos and think how much they will appreciate the opportunity to look back at those special times when they get older. I'm so happy that ya'll had a nice day & isn't it wonderful that today is gorgeous too!?!?! The nice weather is a great mood changer for sure! TGIF & have a great weekend! Smiles ~ Amy

The Sweet Family said...

Love the boys eating lunch at their own table. Your boys are cuties! I just wanna pull my chair up with them.