Monday, April 14, 2008

Yes....I am scared of Frogs.

OK. So last night John found a frog in our basement. I had just snuggled into our bed with the boys to watch Marry Poppins and I could hear John yelling for me to get downstairs quick. So I (immediately......yeah right) ran downstairs to see what all the fuss was about.....and there was a big and disgusting frog on the basement floor. Since I could sense John's excitement I ran back upstairs and got the kids shoes on so they could come and get a glimpse of the "Big and Disgusting fog"!!! Of coarse it was fun and exciting to everyone but me. Well, John could sense that and decided that if he chased me while dangling the frog over my head that it would add to his fun......So naturally I ran and ran...in circles and yelled at him.....but I don't think that any of us could have anticipated what happened next.....Mommy (that's me) proceeded to pee in her pants, while running from the husband who was so meanly chasing her with the "Big and Disgusting Frog". It wasn't a full on pee, more like a squirt.....thank goodness!!...but it was enough to have me EXTREMELY irritated. The kids found it just as funny as their Dad too. You know....Yeah Daddy, get her!!! I am SO glad I am a girl!! I DO NOT want to touch frogs or bugs or any other disgusting little creatures. I thought that was precisely why there is MAN!!! Hee Hee!!! I must say though....I have been laughing about it ever since!! I guess we all need a good laugh (and pee) every now and then!!



Look at these AWESOME Star Wars sippy cups I found at Big Lots today!!! I LOVE Star Wars!! I really hope you ALL have seen Star Wars....like ALL 6 of them. If not.....well.....you are just weird!!! LOL:)
**I have a job interview on Thursday at a store I just LOVE!!!So please wish me luck....it would be the perfect part-time job for me!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This was so flippin funny! I had the whole thing playing out in my head even though I have no idea what it really looked like! Thanks so much for sharing this story :) Great memories for ya'll! Good luck on Thursday - I'm def rooting for you! Smiles, amy

The Sweet Family said...

I HATE FROGS too!!! YUCK. They gross me out. Gross frogs but a very funny story. It sounds like the boys had fun with it too!

Good luck on Thursday!!!

Jamie said...

Kelly,
You really crack me up. I Can totally imagine you running from John. I bet the boys thought it was so funny to see you running from John and the frog.Good Times.

Good luck on Thurday. Can't wait to hear all about it on Friday. Have a great week and we'll see you all on Friday.

Again Good Luck...
~Jamie

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I think I laughed harder tonight actually reading your blog then I did when JP told us the story last night. Tooooo funny! I'm with you, frogs are gross, but I hate crickets even more. Good Luck on Thursday.

Luv ya,
Granmommy

Melis B said...

That is so funny!!! Thank you so much for sharing!! You are a riot!!!

Jessica said...

DUDE. How on EARTH did that frog get in your basement?!?! Now I'm worried!!

Anonymous said...

All I could do was laugh as I read this!! LOL OK, what was with getting the boys shoes?! LOL

I definitely think John will be waiting for a payback -- or he should be!! Just think, Johnny will be so excited to share the frog story with his classmates and how his Mommy peed her pants!!! LOL You KNOW kids share everything!! :)

Love, Aunt Sherri

Oh, how did such a big frog get in your basement anyway?!