Update on Johnny...
They had to put Johnny on oxygen last night. His breathing just still isn't at the level it should be. Unfortunately this probably means another night in the Hospital....which I truly hope will be the LAST. He sounds good, but John said that everything is starting to catch up with him and he looks pitiful. My poor baby:( I am on my way there now and will update soon.
4 comments:
sure hope he's better today. how frightening for you and your family. : (
you're in my prayers this evening,
katie
I hope he's doing better. I hope he's home too. I know how nice it is to have him with you!!
We have been thinking of you guys all day!!
Call if you need anything,
mb
Kelly,
I am so sorry that Johnny is so sick. I hope he's feeling better today and gets to come home soon.I haven't been online since Friday and was like WOW when I read yor post.Try and get some rest, let me know if there's ANYTHING I can do for you.I'll say a little prayer for you guys.Take Care and we'll talk soon.
~Jamie
Hi Kelly! I just talked to John and he says Johnny should be home tomorrow so that is excellent news. If you need anything, just call me!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Brandey
Post a Comment