Jacob seems to be suffering from a stomach virus. He has been projectile vomiting ALL over the house, himself, others and in the tub and shower. Ain't that peachy. I am feeling super duper happy and refreshed!! NOT....I am sorry to all of you that have been calling...John and I have been a little busy...If you get my drift. Hee Hee!!! Hey...at least I can still find some humor in all of this. Poor Jacob looks seriously pitiful though.
Are there any takers on switching places...you know like with me???? Ha Ha!! Good one huh!!
2 comments:
Kelly, I am so sorry that both boys are sick. Seriously, if you need ANYTHING, even just someone to listen while you scream and/or vent . . . call me!!
Love,
Brandey
Your a sweet mom, Kelly! Still positive when cleaning up after a sick child. That alone will make Jacob feel better -- knowing Mom is right there for him! Hugs to you and Jacob and Johnny!
Post a Comment