Monday, January 28, 2008

Pitiful :(

This is what Jacob has looked like for most of the day. He will get sick and then lay down somewhere in the vicinity of where he got sick and fall asleep. (He is now having a problem at both ends by the way). Then he will wake up and whine and then start the process all over again. I cannot begin to tell you how many towels, blankets and clothes I have washed this afternoon. I think my washing machine must hate me. I feel so bad for him though and there's nothing I can do for him....He looks so pitiful.
All of Johnny's meds have caught up with him. He cannot control his bowels...this actually started last night at the hospital and was something the doctors told us to expect...It is really gross though. I'm sure he will just LOVE that I shared this one day.



Can you believe all of this though??? I don't think I could make up a more smelly, messy, tiring and just plain ugly situation!!!...but I'm sure it's something John and I will laugh about for years!!! John BTW is nicely tucked into bed now. I am extremely jealous. Johnny is raging from his latest dose of steroids and Jacob just can't get comfortable. I'm sure that will equal quite the adventure tonight!! I must go now though...it has taken me over two hours just to post this!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Kelly,
Glad to see that Johnny's home.I hope that both the boys are feeling better really soon.I also hope that you are able to get some rest. I bet you're so pooped with both the boys being sick.Hope things get back to "normal" soon. Miss you guys.
Take Care,
~Jamie

Anonymous said...

Actually those pictures are so sweet! Little Jacob snoozing away. I am sorry that it is because he is sick! Feel better soon little one!