Tuesday, June 22, 2010

T.V. Talk

So I never got around to talking about LOST. Frankly I think I have been trying to put it out of my mind. Yesterday I finally got around to watching the Jimmy Kimmel special that aired after the LOST finale. It's been two months. I thought I could handle it. I knew after tearing up immediately that clearly I was NOT ready. Um yeah.....there's a whole lotta emotion for me and this show. I have issues. Anyways, I have LOVED this show. Like wholeheartedly. Really and truly. What am I going to do next year? I feel as if I have LOST something....HAHAHA! ;) Hey...at least I can joke about it...plus I'm actually not crying why typing this!

I'm not really sure how I feel about how the show ended. I am confused. The ending could have been interpreted in so many ways. I do tend to prefer solid answers. They definitely did not give us that, but then again if you have watched the show since the beginning you know that they rarely give answers.

I fell in love with the characters and their story lines. Pretty much all of the characters too! What am I going to do with out my Jack Shepard (Matthew Fox) fix? Can you picture me pouting over here? How about Jin and Sun in the second to last episode? Jeez...they finally find each other and BAM. OK. Enough about LOST. I'm drained.

How about the Grey's finale?? That was one hell of an AMAZING season finale after such a horrid season! I CANNOT wait for fall! I am really hoping they get Mark and Lexy back together!

Dude...and I lame or what?!?! I swear I read.....a LOT too!

No comments: