UGH......Blogger is driving me NUTS. For some reason EVERY TIME I try and post pictures on here I get kicked off the internet. It is SO irritating. So I AM MAD!! LOL!
Anyways, everyone is doing well over here! The boys have been good. Johnny is doing very well in school. I cannot begin to tell you how much I LOVE how well he is doing in school. I never really liked the work/learning part of school and I have been TERRIFIED that my boys would be the same way. Johnny just absorbs everything he can! It is AWESOME!! I will SO be one of those Moms with the honor roll bumper sticker. I might even point it out to people!! :) He is ready for school to be over though. We are ALL ready for the pool to be open!!
Jacob is doing good too! He loves school just as much as Johnny does....except as a three year old I think he is much more interested in playing and socializing. Especially with one little girl who seems to have him mesmerized! He just LOVES this one girl and talks about her NON STOP! Jacob has been having bouts of night terrors over the last couple of months. He walks/talks/cries/screams all while asleep. It has actually scared the crap out of me a couple of times. One night he left him room and opened the laundry room doors and walked right into the washer.....which woke him up and scared the crap out of him. It was so sad. It really scares me that there will be a night that he leaves him room and opens the gate and falls down the stairs. My heart is in my stomach just thinking about it. I am praying that this phase has passed.
My baby Jacob's Birthday is coming up. I just cannot believe that little man is going to be four. Man, time is getting away from me. I think it's definitely time to look through all of the photo albums!!
No comments:
Post a Comment