Sunday, February 21, 2010

Valentine's Party!

Here are some cute pics from Jacob's Valentine's Day party at school last week! He was SO happy to be back! I think he really missed his teacher and his little "girl" friend Annie!!

Jacob and "Annie" enjoying their snack

Jacob waiting to wash his hands

Getting ready to play Hot Potato

Ring Toss
Look at the cute little mailbox he made in class. I thought that was one of the best crafts a parent has come up with!! They are so cute and the kids had a blast decorating them! I really LOVE being able to attend all of Jacob's class parties! It's so fun seeing him interact with his teacher and classmates.....and just getting to see him in a different environment. I wish I had been able to do as much with Johnny. Time sure does go by fast.....I am just trying to enjoy every moment I can!

No comments: