Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Recent events!

Here are some cute photos from Jacob's Easter party at school yesterday. The kids all seemed to have a blast!!! As you can see from the photos Jacob is VERY serious at school...which is SO not the case when he is ANYWHERE else. It is so funny to see the difference in behavior. I think I need to borrow his teachers for a couple of months. We have a guest room!! Hee Hee!!
Don't Jacob and Jenna look so cute together?! They were even matching....it was very cute :)
On Saturday it was so windy that we thought it would be a great idea to fly the kite!! The kids had a blast of coarse.....I was just COLD. Don't like the wind very much, thank you. I SO preferred Sunday when I got to wear flip flops and do yard work.....Well, John did most of it!!! I forgot how hard yard work is and was seriously sore on Monday...a good feeling though!!
I cannot believe that we had flurries for most of the day here yesterday.....how ridiculous. I am very Jealous of ALL of the people away on Spring break frolicking along the beach.....NOT fair :( Hopefully that was just a one time thing!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Very cute pics. It too amazes me how differently our children act at school. Jacob is too cute. He really is growing up into such a cute little/big boy. I can't believe our kids are almost three already.

I am also ready for Sunday's weather to come back. Hope you are having a good week.