Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Fun!

Here are a few pictures from last weekend!!

Christmas Tree Farm





John cutting down the tree


The boys feeding the Goats!

Jacob all tuckered out after a LONG day. He never made it to help decorate the tree :(
Johnny hanging ornaments. This was by far his favorite part this year!! The two of us had a wonderful time together!
The result of his help. Too funny!! I had quite a bit to fix!! :)

4 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

Fixing is usually the best part because you get to really see how hard he worked in placing every ornament.

Your tree is gorgeous!

Enjoy!

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys found a great tree and had a wonderful time finding it. It's too funny the way the kids like to decorate the trees. I had some fixing of my own to do too. : )

Enjoy the rest of your week and can't wait to see you all this weekend. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Take Care,
~Jamie

Melis B said...

Man, your tree looks HUGE!! I love the last photo with all the ornaments in one spot. :) That's what I had to do last night after the kids went to bed...fix all the ones they put in one spot.

It's cute though isn't it?

Have a great week!!

~Melis

Anonymous said...

Such special times...your tree looks like the perfect one too! Glad you all had a wonderful time making holiday memoires!!! :)

Amy