Happy 30th Birthday Honey (John)!!
We LOVE you and hope you have a wonderful day!!! Welcome to the 3o's Club!! :)
The poor man is at work :( It's just wrong to have to work on your Birthday. We had a VERY long weekend. Hopefully he can make it!! I have lots of cute pics to post later!

3 comments:
Old Man River.....welcome to the 30's. :) Tell him I said Happy Birthday!!
Hope you are all feeling better...yesterday was just a super super LONG day filled with loud demanding kids and an annoying dog. :) Hope it was quieter at your house.
Tell John we said happy 30th!! I hope he has a great day even though he has to work.
Tell John we said Happy Birthday too! Hope he had a great day even though he had to work. Oh and welcome to the 30's, now he's like the rest of us. ha!ha!
Glad you guys had a great weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it and see some pics. : )
Post a Comment