We had a GREAT weekend!! Johnny had his first flag football game on Saturday. It was FREEZING cold, but those boys sure didn't seem to mind!! They WON too...3-2!!! WOO HOO!! It was one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen!! Can't wait for next weekend's game :)
After the game we all ran home to change and pack up the car so we could join some friends for the Martinsburg Apple Harvest Parade. Despite the cold we all had a really good time!!! I got to spend some quality time with baby Kayden! I haven't seen him in months!! The boys just love him too! It's very sweet :) The parade was good. I think the boys favorite part was the jeep that rolled by with Darth Vader, Chewbacca and Yoda in it!! We are a Star Wars loving family!!
John is watching the Redskins game now. I sure hope it ends better than last week. It was a dark day at this house :( I SO prefer the light!! Hee Hee !!



No comments:
Post a Comment