Bought at Martins off of the clearance rack in the back:
5 canisters of Mr. Clean Power Multi-Surface Disinfecting Wipes
Regular Price $2.99 each x 5 = $14.95
Marked Down to $.63 each x 5 = $3.15
2 $1/2 coupons + 1 $.50/1 coupon = A GRAND TOTAL OF $.65 or $.13 each!!! That is a savings of $14.30. Can you even believe that??? It PAYS to check the clearance isle!!
Target:
1 bottle Lawreys marinade~regular price $2.04 marked down to $1.02
1 box Ronzoni whole wheat penne past~regular price $1.52 marked down to $.76
1 box Ronzoni whole wheat thin spaghetti pasta~regular price $1.52 marked down to $.76
1 box macks ear plugs 10ct~ $3.19
1 8ct pack of extra polar ice gum~ $1.89
1 Dove roasted almond silky smooth dark chocolate bar~regular price $1.99 marked down to $.46 (they had a TON of these)
1 Dove go fresh cool moisture bar soap~ $.97 - $1/1 dove bar soap coupon= Free
1 13.5 oz. bottle Dove pro age cream oil lotion w/3 oz. bonus bottle~regular price $4.49 marked down to $3.81 - $1.50 coupon= $2.31
1 L'Oreal Age Perfect Foundation~regular price $13.69 marked down to $3.42-$2 c=$1.42
1 L'Oreal infallible never fail lipstick~regular price $9.99 marked down to $2.48-$2 c=$.48
1 Revlon Lash Fantasy Mascara~regular price $7.84 marked down to $1.96-$2 c=Free
1 Cover Girl advanced radiance foundation~regular price $8.99 marked down to $2.24
1 Cover Girl Outlast pressed powder~regular price $6.49 marked down to $1.62
I had 1 B1G1 free CG coupon + 1 $1 coupon. The check out girl actually
gave me the more expensive one for free!!=$.62
My total before markdowns and coupons would have been $64.61+tax and after was $13.94with tax!!.....If I hadn't used any coupons I would have spent $24.58 + tax. Coupons are our friend!!!
JUST an FYI: Our Target in town (the old one) has a TON of makeup marked down. It is on the back end of an isle right next to all of the diapers and wipes. They have Revlon, Maybelline, Cover Girl, Almay, L'Oreal and others as well. If you clip coupons (and wear makeup) then you should have the same ones I had. It would definitely be worth running in there to check it out!!
3 comments:
Once again...simply amazing!! Good for you.
I love these posts...they inspire me to use my coupons. :)
Have a super weekend.
~Melis
Whoa, Kelly, you go!! :) Awesome!!
Love, Aunt Sherri
Way to go. I just don't know how you do it, just amazing. I love hearing about all your deals you find. I just wish I was as good as you are. : )
Happy Hunting!
~Jamie
Post a Comment