Jacob has been a bit of a handful. Here is a picture of his "painted" toenails. He accomplished this while I was in the shower one day. All I can say is at least it's not RED nail polish!!! That little stinker!
This was the biggest slide at the Big playground. If you click on the pic it will get bigger. You have to check out Jacob's face. He was terrified. Poor thing, but he kept going down!!!
Jacob and I taking a MUCH needed nap on the couch on Saturday. It is a very RARE occasion for Jacob to fall asleep anywhere but his bed or car seat. It was very sweet that he fell asleep with his Mommy!!! :)
Jacob figured out how to climb out of his crib a little over a week ago. I must say this has been BAD. We tried getting him to sleep in his twin bed in Johnny's room, but he kept getting out. We put him in his crib, but he kept getting out. I was ready to literally FREAK OUT by the second day. John won't help during the week because he has to get up for work, so it has been taking me an hour or more to get Jacob to bed at night.....and forget about naps. By the time he actually settles down in his bed and falls asleep it's time for him to be waking up, and when I don't wake him up then you can double the amount of time it takes for him to settle down for the night. I think I have been a walking zombie.
Low and Behold though......last night he slept in his BIG BOY BED!!!!! He only got out once...to go pee!!!!! There's another thing he has been doing. Going pee and POO on the potty!!! John and I have been SO proud of him!!! We never asked him or pushed him to do it either. He just plain wants to!!! AWESOME!!! :) I really cannot believe how big he is getting. My babies seem all grown up :( How did that happen???
My MIL and I took them back to school shopping yesterday. We got some GREAT deals!!! Johnny's favorite by far is his new Incredible Hulk lunch box and Thermos!! He thinks they are the greatest things ever and CANNOT wait to eat lunch at school!!
Jacob LOVES his new Cars backpack!! I think the thing is bigger than him though!!! It's SO funny! Oh man...it is going to be so weird to have both of the boys in school. Time sure does fly.
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys have been busy. I love the pic if you and Jacob sleeping, too cute. And that one of Jacob's little scared face, also too cute. Our Jacob has also been having a hard time listening also. So I am sorry that Johnny is going through this phase.
That's fantastitic that Jacob is doing his business in the toliet now. Yeah for Jacob!
Glad you posted was missing you. Have a great week and I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope everything goes well. Again let me know if you need anything. Sorry such a long comment :)
Take Care,
~Jamie
Love all the photos...
I can't believe Johnny will start kindergarten soon...it's crazy.
More importantly...how are you feeling?? Tomorrow is your big day right? Please let me know if you need anything at all.
Good luck tomorrow. I will be thinking about you!!
Hugs~~
Post a Comment