Of the deals I found this week!!! Now some of these items I never would have bought normally, but with the AMAZING coupons I had I just couldn't pass them up!!
Looking at this picture what do you think I spent???
All of the items either came from Walmart, CVS or Staples. Here is the exact list:
10 2 pocket folders
2 8ct packs of pencils
2 4ct packs of glue sticks
1 Pledge furniture polish w/free duster
1 Pledge multi surface floor cleaner
1 Honey Bunches of Oates Just Bunches (DELICIOUS!!!)
1 Colgate total advanced clean
1 36ct box of equate tampons (these are a great value)
1 18ct. box of kotex panty liners
1 Nature Made Multi Complete Vitamin
5 Johnson's Buddies Easy-Grip Sudzing Bars (the boys LOVE these...I had enough coupons for 8 free ones this week...WOW!!!)
1 16.9 fl oz. Bottle of Pert Plus
1 26ct size 5 package of Pampers Cruisers Diapers
Without coupons I would have spent a total of $42.27 + tax
and with coupons I spent...........$13.47 + tax!!!!!
See....coupons REALLY DO pay off!! I sure wish I could get back all of the money I have wasted on NOT using coupons over the last 6 years!! Oh well.....Live and Learn right??!!
***OK...For anyone interested I get most of the coupons for free stuff from http://www.moneysavingmom.com/. Her website is awesome!! She not only lists stores with their sales, but she also finds and matches up coupons...a lot of witch she has a link for and you can print. Most of the coupons that she mentions though are from the weekend paper. John and I stopped getting the Winchester Star and the Washington Post last year...so I have been buying them each weekend.
As for coupons printed from the Internet Martins will only take up to $5 of them and Target will NOT accept them at all. Walmart and CVS will take as many as you have.....at least I haven't had a problem yet.
I also go to http://www.freesamplesblog.com/ , http://instoresnow.walmart.com/In-Stores-Now-free-samples.aspx and http://shop4freebies.com/ for free samples. I typically send ALL of this stuff to my sister....most of the samples are girl stuff but, anything else I send to my brother. Hopefully it save them a little bit of money...especially since they live in extremely expensive cities!! You would be surprised how many free sample offers there are out there. I DO NOT EVER do any of them that ask you to take a survey or sign up with other sponsors. You WILL get more spam that you have EVER seen. The three sites I have listed are all good. You fill out your info and that's it.....your free sample will arrive in anywhere between 2-12 weeks. I get at least one free sample a week!!
2 comments:
OMG~~You are amazing!! Where do you find all these coupons? I am so jumping on your bandwagon!!
That is SO awesome!!
I am soooo impressed, Kelly!! Way to go!!! :)
Aunt Sherri
Post a Comment