Last night we took the boys to see Kung Fu Panda for their very first Drive-In movie experience!!! Our friends/neighbors went too! We all had a blast!! My expectations for Jacob were not that high to begin with. To be honest I thought he just might be horrible but, I actually thought he did great!!! We took the kids over to the playground after we first got there to play. I think it's great that they have that since you need something to fill up all of the time before the movie starts.....now they just need to put one in front of the back screen....that would be PERFECT!!
Johnny LOVED the drive-in!!! He was SO good. He really loves movies though, so I was pretty sure he would get a kick out of the whole outdoor movie thing!!! I know that we will DEFINITELY be spending quite a few evening there next summer!!!


Jacob didn't want to sit still for very long. It was a constant in the car, out of the car, sit on the bench, sit on Daddy's lap, throw rocks, back in the car, out of the car......you get my drift...but he is ONLY 2.....the whole reason why my expectations were pretty low to start with. Overall though I thought he did GREAT!! Besides the constant moving he was reasonably quiet and good. You can't ask for much more than that.

I sure do LOVE the summer time and spending LOTS of time doing FUN things with my family and friends!!!! :)
I sure do LOVE the summer time and spending LOTS of time doing FUN things with my family and friends!!!! :)
2 comments:
We had a fantastic time too. Jacob and Jenna were too funny, the way they were up and down. I also expected the same from Jenna as she doesn't sit still at home for movies either. Hopefully next Summer they'll sit a little more. We will definetely have to do this again.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Smiles,
~Jamie
I am glad you guys had fun!! We really wanted to go too but I wasn't too sure about Cason and Colton hanging in there. Maybe next time we'll try it.
Post a Comment