Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saturday Fun!!

We had such a GREAT day yesterday!! John and his Dad played golf yesterday morning and my MIL and I and the boys all ran to Old Navy!! We took FULL advantage of the $1 flip flop sale!! Thanks Jamie for the heads up!! We even had to have Johnny get in line to pay for some....we were a bit over our limit!! How can you beat $1 flip flops?? Plus ON has changed them from previous years. They are MUCH nicer and MUCH MUCH more comfortable now!! The kids and I are stocked up!! After ON we headed to the pool where we ended up being for almost 6 hours. UNBELIEVABLE!! The boys were having SO much fun!! Johnny made a ton of friends and Jacob tried to kiss and hug every little girl possible!! It was so cute!! I might have to nip that in the bud soon though.....it worries me what my future will be like with that one and girls!!!

After the "men" were done golfing they headed up to the pool. The boys were SO happy to see them!!! Dads and Granddaddy's are SO much FUN!!! John and Jacob got to spend a lot of time together too...which is really nice since they see the least of each other!!!

Johnny did a great job of taking care of Jacob!! I was so Proud of him!!
It's so great when we get a whole day with the boys being sweet to each other!!! We pretty much stayed in the big pool and only headed to the baby pool during break. It turned out to be a great system!! I SO wish we had a pool in our neighborhood. It would be awesome to not have to drive!!



The boys all tuckered out after a VERY long day. They stayed awake for almost the entire hour ride home and then fell asleep right outside of our neighborhood. We placed them on the couch together while we unloaded everything. They didn't even flinch!! I LOVE the summer time!!
I also want to give a BIG shout out to my friend and neighbor. She gave birth to her third son last week!!! Congratulations guys!! We can't wait to meet your newest addition!!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had loads of fun. Glad that youu were able to make it to Old Navy, I got my five pairs too. he,he!

That's so awsome that Johnny is looking out for his little brother. They are just too cute together. And a day without out fighting, what I wouldn't do to have one of those. Maybe someday right? I love all the pics of them they are just too cute.

Glad you guys had a great weekend. Hope you have a great week, can't wait til Friday.

See ya soon and take care,
~Jamie

The Sweet Family said...

WOW, the boys look like they had a great time!

Have a great week!!!

katie k-h said...

It sounds like you and your family had an awesome Saturday!! There's nothing like combing shopping and an afternoon at the pool, is there? : ) Summer-time is the best.

Hope you guys have a wonderful week!!

Katie

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! You can't beat shopping and the pool - those are certainly two of my most favorite past times! I love the pictures, especially the one of the boys on the couch. I say this a lot, but it is so awesome that we are afforded the luxury of capturing those moments forever. Hope you are having a great week!

Smiles,
Amy

PS - good luck when the girls start coming around!!!