Friday, May 23, 2008

Our Little Graduate!!

Johnny has Officially Graduated Preschool!! Yesterday was his last day of school and they had a Big Spring Program in a Wild Wild West theme!! All of the kids looked so cute in matching t-shirts and bandanna's!! They sang a lot of songs....I was pretty amazed at how many actually. It's just plain amazing how much information they are able to absorb period!!
Both mine and John's parents came out for the "Big"event!! I know it made Johnny's day that much more special having them there. After the program we all headed to Cracker Barrel for a DELICIOUS breakfast!! YUM....we really do love it there!
Johnny's Cap and Gown pic!
Johnny entering the Chapel with his class.


Our little man getting his Diploma from his Teacher Mrs. Ogilvie!!
I still can't believe that in a few short months he is going to be in grade school. CRAZY. John and I really can't wait to guide and watch him through his next journey though!! I'm sure it is going to be a learning experience for all of us! :)

5 comments:

katie k-h said...

What an exciting day for your family! It is wonderful that Johnny had so many family members to cheer him on yesterday. I look forward to hearing all about kindergarten!! How fun!!

~katie

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
What a proud day for Johnny, you and JP. We loved being part of the celebration. As we look at his graduation picture, we really see a bright and meaningful future in store for Johnny.

Lots of Love,
Granmommy & Grandaddy

Jamie said...

Johnny looks so cute in his little cap and gown. How proud you must be. You are really fortunate that you were able to have both your families there, I bet Johnny loved that. Just think in a week he'll be FIVE. WOW!

Oh and speaking of birthday's.....I don't see a birthday post birthday girl?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY! You truly are a special person. I feel so lucky to call you my friend. Hope you have a terrific birthday.

Hugs,
~Jamie

Anonymous said...

How very exciting! Johnny looked so happy and proud - so adorable! I can't wait to hear the stories from gradeschool in the fall!

Chrysse Leigh Haynes said...

Johnny looks so cute Kelly! Why didn't you tell me he was graduating? I would have sent him something....Wow! he really is a big boy now huh!