Friday, March 28, 2008

One Hundred Things! ***

OK...I stole this idea from Sweet Family. So you must check out her list!! This is more like 50 things about me and 50 things I am thinking about. It was way harder than I thought it would be.

1. I was born at Fairfax Hospital on May 24, 1978
2. I have a younger sister and brother. My sister is 26 and my brother is about to be 25.
3. I am extremely shy
4. I love cats
5. I love steamed artichokes and could probably eat one everyday
6. I have a dog who I dislike but I secretly talk to him in a baby voice and give him hugs and kisses
7. If I ever have a girl her name will be Payton Riley
8. I am terrified of spiders and scream when I see them.
9. I like to have an alcoholic beverage every now and then but it drives me nuts when my husband drinks
10. My dream car right now is a Ford Edge
11. If I my husband was willing I would be living in South Carolina right now
12. I dream of taking the kids on exotic vacations….crazy right?!!
13. I am extremely frightened of buses
14. I am pretty sure I suffer from adult ADD
15. I really plan on making it to Greece someday
16. I really miss my Grandfather and think about him all the time.
17. I LOVE candy!
18. I LOVE yellow cake with white frosting
19. Summer is my favorite season
20. I hate winter
21. I love the beach and wish I lived within minutes of one
22. I have been a non smoker for almost three years and hope that I never pick up the deathly habit again.
23. I occasionally think about smoking….especially if I have been drinking.
24. I wish I had gone to college
25. I PRAY that both of my children will go to college.
26. I have two sons. One is almost 5 and the other is almost 2!
27. I have been married for almost 6 years…Yeah!!
28. I am scared out of my mind to turn thirty and it is looming over my shoulder like a black cloud.
29. I really wish that we had a level back yard so we could get the boy a playground.
30. My sister lives in NYC
31. My brother lives in LA
32. I miss my brother and sister and wish they still lived here….selfish, huh.
33. I miss living ten minutes away from my parents.
34. I love going on picnics’
35. I love working retail but hate the hours.
36. I would love to have the money to start my own business
37. I cannot wait to get a breast reduction.
38. I hate to dust
39. I am extremely impatient
40. I have a tendency to yell
41. Sometimes I think I am going deaf
42. I have an obsession with lip gloss and buy one almost every week.
43. I wish that people didn’t fart
44. I suffer from seasonal allergies and am allergic to almost everything in nature!
45. I love to read and wish I had more time to enjoy it.
46. The only fish I will eat is Salmon….and crab legs.
47. I think lobster is disgusting
48. I believe in GOD.
49. It would be nice if everyone had fresh breath
50. I have a tendency to giggle

51. I wish that there was only one religion and we all believed in it.
52. I have asthma.
53. I am pro choice
54. I am a republican…sorry people!
55. I am still scared from 911 and feel that our country is an open target.
56. I wonder if I live far enough away from DC that if there ever was a nuclear attach if my family would be safe.
57. I really need more trees in my yard. Preferably ones with pink flowers!!
58. Wish I had more time to myself….but when I get it I miss my kids after about 5 minutes.
59. I really wish I could sing…..so that it sounds good.
60. I have to wear glasses while driving at night and to watch TV
61. I am scared that my husband will be killed in a car accident due to the amount of time he spends driving everyday.
62. I wish my kids had a ton of cousins like I did growing up.
63. My dad is the second of nine children
64. I love to garden
65. I love having houseplants and wish I had more!
66. I cannot wait to take the boys to Disney world!
67. I wonder if my husband is kidding when he says he isn’t doing yard work this summer.
68. I have NEVER used a lawnmower
69. I cannot stand an unmade bed
70. I love slurpees from 7-eleven!
71. I hope that my sister and brother will become famous in their fields
72. I wish my father had no pain…He has MS
73. I love the smell of the ocean
74. I dream almost every night….well that I can remember anyways
75. I have to wear earplugs in order to sleep in the same room as my husband.
76. I am only 5 feet tall
77. I wish I was taller
78. I wish my boobs were small enough so that I didn’t have to wear a bra
79. Classic Rock is my favorite kind of music
80. I am an eighties movies junkie
81. I think that Bruce Willis is hot!!
82. Johnny Depp is my favorite actor
83. Jennifer Aniston is my favorite actress.
84. I am completely bummed that they cancelled Jericho.
85. I spend WAY too much time trying to figure out LOST
86. I am even more in love with my husband than I was when we got married
87. I love flip flops and have a huge collection
88. I wish I lived in a climate where I could wear flip flops all year
89. I hate having to wear a coat
90. I am scared for Johnny to start Kindergarten
91. I love to go bowling
92. I love to go out to dinner
93. Outback is my favorite restaurant
94. I love Fondue!!
95. I love to look at model homes even when I am not looking for a new house
96. I wonder how it is possible for my children to be so different
97. I look forward to watching my children grow and change
98. I love slippers and go through them way too fast
99. I love to read on the beach.
100. The smell of blood makes me queasy



Chrysse, Andrew and Kelly (ME!!).......................................... Kelly, Andrew and Chrysse!

***I must tell you all......I spent a better part of last night thinking of all of the things I should have put on this list. This just goes to show you what a neurotic I am. I really would have preferred to be sleeping!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your list, Kelly!! It tells me so much about you -- many things I knew but some I didn't! I do know that you are one of my most favorite people in this world! Your smile, your giggle, your tenderness towards your children, the kind things you do for others, the way you love your parents and it shows, the statement that you love your husband more now then when you married him, your closeness and affection towards your sister and brother, .... I could go on but you get the point! You are a pretty cool person, Kelly!

LOVE, Aunt Sherri

katie k-h said...

loved reading this, kelly!

maybe i'll try it tomorrow...

you should take the boys to the park in bville this week. it's awesome!

Jamie said...

Kelly,
That was great and I actually learned a few new things about you. Like we have the same middle name, spelled differently but still the same. I am still thinking about other things I could've put too. So it's not just you being neurotic.

Like those pics of you and your bro and sis.These are the first I've seen, when are they from?
Talk to ya soon, enjoy the rest of your weekend.
~Jamie

Jamie said...

We will def. have to do artichokes one day together: )

Hope you all had a great weekend.Talk to you soon.....
~Jamie

The Sweet Family said...

Great job Kelly!

I know I have Adult ADD so its not just you.

Thanks for sharing, now I know lots about you!

Have a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome and I so loved your list and getting to know more about you...I also spent time thinking about all of the other things about me that I could've/would've shared :) Hope you had a wonderful weekend & wore your flip flops on Saturday!