Monday, March 31, 2008

A Look at My Journey!!



I have been feeling pretty sentimental lately and have been going through all of my photo albums. I thought I would share a little glimpse of my journey to this point!!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Very Beautiful Kelly!
I absolutely LOVED it. You even brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful story you have thus far. I Liked so many of the pics but the ones that really did it for me were you and your Dad on your wedding day and the one of you pregnant with Johnny.

I wish I was as organized as you so that I had photo albums to go through. How fun!

Have a great week. Hopefully everything will work out and we'll get to see you and the boys on Friday. Take Care,
~Jamie

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I loved all the pictures and peaking in on your journey so far...I think Jacob looks a lot like his mommy! Thanks so much for sharing!

Melis B said...

That is so sweet!! I loved looking at all those pictures!!

What a great idea!!

The Sweet Family said...

That was wonderful. I need to make time to do that.

In the one where you are with your brother, you look like Suri Cruise! TOO CUTE!!!

katie k-h said...

I enjoyed checking out your pictures, Kelly. It's so fun to look at pictures of your boys as babies. They just grow so quickly in the first few years, it's incredible.

You had a great idea, too--scanning old photos into the computer. I should really do that one day...

Hope you had a wonderful, warm day!!