Johnny gets to head back to school today. He is practically jumping out of his skin he is so excited. He told me he really misses Mrs. O and all of his friends. He wanted us to leave about an hour ago. I said that was way too early and that nobody would be there yet....he said "no mommy, it's OK. We can go....really it will be OK". He is so funny. I am just glad he really likes school.
When I get home I will be calling his pediatrician to get all of his records for...GASP....Kindergarten registration:( How sad is that. I feel like I am going to have an anxiety attach just thinking about it. In seven months Johnny will be in school five days a week and Jacob will be in Preschool. My babies are growing so fast!!
When I get home I will be calling his pediatrician to get all of his records for...GASP....Kindergarten registration:( How sad is that. I feel like I am going to have an anxiety attach just thinking about it. In seven months Johnny will be in school five days a week and Jacob will be in Preschool. My babies are growing so fast!!
1 comment:
It's so hard to believe that Johnny is ready for kindergarten!
When they are infants and people are telling you to treasure these moments (sleep-deprivation, poopy diapers, spit-up to name a few :), they are not kidding -- time goes so quickly! Those types of nuturing and care change so quickly.
Johnny, you are going to be a GREAT kindergartener!!!
Post a Comment