Monday, February 11, 2008

Old Navy

If you have kids, Old Navy has a ton of cute stuff on clearance right now. Look at these ADORABLE jelly sandals for girls.....Yeah Yeah...I do NOT have any girls, but....if I did I would Totally buy her these jellies!!! My sister and I had jelly sandals as kids and LOVED them!! I even had a jelly purse...it was pink too!! So go on and check out all of the Bargains Old Navy has to offer....and if you have any girls..PLEASE buy her/them some jelly sandals. It would be a crime not to.

P.S.....They come in pink and clear too!!! I am in LOVE with this color though. I wish they had them in women's!!!

2 comments:

Melis B said...

You are so funny. Audrey got a pair of those jellies for her bday! They are SUPER cute! :)

I think you should have another baby and try for a GIRL. Wouldn't that be great!! :)

Jamie said...

These are too cute. Jenna's feet need to grow one more size and they'll fit her. She's definitely gonna have to have a pair as I did when I was little. I also like you had a Jelly purse. I love that color you posted, I'll be visiting Old Navy in the very near future: )

How about this crazy weather? I am sooo ready for Spring! Talk to ya soon!

P.S You'll have to tell Melis about those statistics we talked about on Monday.If only you had a guarantee. Maybe she needs to try for a boy. How bout it Melis? : )