Jacob has been sick with a cold for the last couple of days. Every night since Jacob has been sick he has woken up a couple of times coughing and tossing and turning. I have gotten so used to this routine that last night I woke up at two am and basically had a panic attach. I thought OMG I haven't heard Jacob....is he breathing, is he OK?? I got up and put my ear to his monitor, but since I have his vaporizer going that was the only sound I could hear. My heart seriously dropped. I creeped into his room to make sure he was all right.....and of coarse he was!!! Being a parent can be so completely heart wrenching at times. Isn't it amazing the amount of LOVE we have for them? I had to laugh at myself afterward.....I mean I seriously freaked people. I literally shot out of bed like a crazy person. Why would Jacob NOT be OK??? He has a cold. I freaked like he has a deadly disease or something. If our children only knew the things that run through our minds on a daily basis. Maybe it's just me and I totally need to chill!! LOL!!
On an even worse not....Johnny woke up this morning with.....a COLD:( Poor babies.
1 comment:
Ugh. We are in the same house. First the baby, now the big kid.
I hope your boys get better soon too!! It's totally going around!! :(
Let me know if you need anything, we'll be around all weekend.
~Melis
Post a Comment