John and I did a TON of yard work this weekend. I started on Friday and we didn't finish until last night. It was a MAJOR pain, but I am SO glad we did it and that it's done!! The yard always looks better with new black mulch!! Even though I think half of it washed away during last nights storm :( The boys got to play outside most of the weekend. Thank goodness we have some of the BEST neighbors EVER who totally helped John and I out by watching the boys!!
Johnny had a baseball game Saturday morning. They got through half of it before it started raining. I think those boys could care less about getting wet though. They probably would have kept on playing if they were allowed! Johnny had a game on Wednesday night too. The weather was much better. He was SO excited since that was his official first game! I got some really cute pictures that I will post as soon as blogger cooperates!!
John and I watched The Blind Side on Saturday night and it was SO good!! If you haven't seen it I would definitely check it out!!
I hope everyone has a great Apple Blossom weekend and that the weather cooperates!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment