Well....it's done. Jacob has officially had his first"real" haircut!!
He was SO excited!

Hee Hee...that tickles......

See...I'm a big boy now. I don't need any stupid conditioner or detangler.....

It's OK Dad....now I look just like you and my big brother!

What a BIG HANDSOME BOY!!! He did SO good and sat still the ENTIRE time!! That's like a miracle for him. I know that means that he really was ready! I was worried, but I actually really like it!! John is really hoping his curls come back :)
5 comments:
Adorable, Kelly!! : ) How precious that he sat through the entire haircut without moving!! : )
Katie
Oh Jacob, you are one handsome boy!!! I absolutely LOVE your haircut!!! What a cutie you are!!!
Love, Aunt Sherri .... or is that Great Aunt Sherri?
He is absolutely a really cute little boy! I personally like the first picture where his hair was ear length. Grandmom cried for over an hour. And looking now I no doubt will be crying again at some point today. Will take these pictures to great-grandmom.
Love it!! He's such a cutie!!
I love how excited he was with it. He looks adorable!!
Post a Comment