Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sickies :(

I've got a couple of sickies :( Johnny has Strep Throat AGAIN. That now makes the 4th time in three months. UGH. The Dr. said this is the last time she will treat for it. We have to go back after 10 days to have him tested again and if he's still positive or if he gets it again this winter then she is sending us to an ENT specialist. This little guy just can't seem to get a break......even though you still wouldn't know he has it. He shows NO symptoms. NONE.

Poor little Jacob has a cold and an Ear Infection. I don't think I've ever seen him feel this bad. He had a bit of a runny nose yesterday, but nothing that really concerned me. Then he kept getting up during the night. The last time was at 6am and he was just about hysterical. Pulling on his ear, crying and moaning:( It's just pitiful. Hopefully he will be feeling better in no time! I just hope that being home with sick kids for a couple of days doesn't make me sick. That would REALLY suck. Mommies should NEVER get sick!! Right? Right!!!
(What a sad little sickie:()

I will be doing some SERIOUS praying for NO snow this weekend. I just don't think I can take anymore. If any of my neighbors see me running through the streets screaming like a mad person this weekend you will know why!! I want to take to boys outside and feel the warmth of the sun on my face....and paint my toenails and wear flip flops. That's not asking for too much ;) Right? I say Right!!

No comments: