Photos are in no particular order :)














So yeah......I have been doing a really horrible job with this blog. Sorry Granddaddy :( Since the last time I posted there have been LOTS of adventures!! Field trips, Apple picking, time with family, parties and other various activities!
We had a GREAT Halloween!! My parents, in-laws, sil and nephew all came over for dinner and trick or treating!! It was So nice having them all here!! John and my FIL took the duty of handing out candy. Which I think they thoroughly enjoyed!! By the end of the night they had a pretty good scare routine going on!! If your child happened to one of the ones terribly frightened by this, I am truly sorry. I think those guys had more fun than any of the kids out last night!!!
I ate WAY too much candy/cupcakes/cookies last night. I should probably get on the treadmill immediately after posting this and stay there until bedtime. Doubtful though!! Johnny started not feeling well during his football game yesterday. We think he has strep throat......TOTAL inflammation and lovely looking puss sacks :( I can't wait to head to what I'm sure is a germ INFESTED doctors office tomorrow. Oh well. Hopefully we can nip it in the bud and get him better before Wednesday!! Thank goodness he has Monday and Tuesday off!!






No comments:
Post a Comment