Monday, February 23, 2009

Snow Tubing!!






We are back from our AWESOME Snow Tubing weekend!!! The boys had an absolute blast!!! They are simply amazing......now fear I tell you! Johnny was like a little pro. He had no use for the regular lanes.....he was extreme lanes ALL the way! My man was getting standing ovations...it was hilarious!!! He cried and cried when we said it was time to go home yesterday :( Poor little guy. It broke our hearts. Night tubing is definitely better than day...there's just something about snow and night time! The Hotel was very nice!! I'm a little jealous over the fact that John has been staying there for years on his annual golf trip. My MIL and I had pictured something a little different!! Hee Hee!! Anyways...here is a link for the resort if you are ever interested.....it's only a two hour drive. Not bad!!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Kelly!

Looks like you guys had a ball. Glad you were able to get away. Hope everyone is doing good. Talk to you soon.

~Jamie