Monday, February 9, 2009

It's been awhile.....

Man....it seems like it's been forever since I've posted on here. The boys have both been sick. Johnny with pneumonia and Jacob with a respiratory infection. Johnny missed all of last week except for Friday and I got a call from the nurse and ended up picking him up early and Jacob missed school last week as well. Can I just say....it's TOUGH being home for a week straight with two sick kids. I headed down to Countryside 3 times for Ped. Appts and was in Martin's too many times to talk about!! There was lots of whining, crying, coughing, snotty noses, dirty tissues, Tylenol, antibiotics, breathing treatments and many sleepless nights. I am glad to say that things are looking up though. Johnny is 90% better and I (cross my fingers) haven't received a call from the school nurse yet!!!! Jacob is sleeping soundly as I write this...which is a TRUE BLESSING. He has been so miserable he has barely slept lately. Poor Babies. We had to cancel our weekend snow tubing trip. Johnny was devastated.....luckily it is rescheduled for a couple weeks from now!! I know I definitely NEED to get away. I don't think Spring can come any faster. I have had ENOUGH.
Onto brighter news......Johnny has his first loose tooth/actually now teeth!!! It kinda seems too soon for this to be happening. How in the world do our kids grow up so fast? I am very excited for the teeth to come out and the tooth fairy to come!! :)



I have gotten some REALLY great deals lately!!! I hope you ALL are clipping your coupons. It really does make a difference.......and if you don't well then you should just send them my way!! Hee Hee!!

Oh....I almost forgot....LOST. WOW. I just LOVE that show. This season has been a little confusing, but with every new episode I just get more and more excited!!! It is SO good!!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

I'm so sorry that Johnny and Jacob have both been sick and at the same time! It does make the days and nights long but so glad they have such a wonderful mommy to take care of them! :) Glad they are beginning to feel better and get some sleep! Which allows YOU to get some sleep! All good!

I am wishing for spring right along with you!

As for Lost, I am loving it too and do agree with you that it is somewhat confusing but exciting none the less!