Friday, January 16, 2009

Bendaroos

I'm sure you all have seen the commercial for the kids toy Bendaroos. Well my In-Laws thought it would be a good idea to get them for the boys. OK fine I thought.......until I saw them. STUPID. They are basically a foot long candle wick and they are ALL over my house. I had picked up what I thought was all of them and put them away, but everywhere I go I keep finding these things. I'm talking in the bathroom, bedrooms, kitchen.....EVERYWHERE. If you ever feel the need to order these off of the TV.....DON'T do it. TRUST ME!!! I think I will be taking them over to Grandma and Granddaddy's house. The boys can have a blast playing with them there!! Hee Hee!! Are you regretting this purchase yet G & G ?!?!
It doesn't help that I have been sick off and on for the last month. My current ailments are sinus and respiratory infections. I have been on meds since Wednesday and I swear, I just can't seem to get rid of this nasty cough. Even with the super awesome cough syrup I got. UGH. I HATE WINTER.
The boys have been healthy for the last couple of weeks, so that is good. If it's going to be eight degrees outside we should at the VERY least have a foot of snow. WTF is going on with the weather. I have lived in Northern VA my whole life and it seems like every year we get less and less snow. I can remember getting so much snow as a kid we would be out of school for an entire week. Now we just get flurries. I feel bad for the boys. That's ALL Johnny asks about anymore.
Whelp...I guess that is enough ranting today. I am off to eat lunch and watch ER!!!!

1 comment:

Melis B said...

I can't believe you still don't feel better. Rest up..I hope you start feeling better soon.

Enjoy your Sunday!!

Oh~thanks for the tips on Bendaroos...I'll have to remember that. AND...maybe get them for my niece. hee hee