Man....Did Christmas just pass us by or what??? It was here one day and simply gone the next. One of the many perks of getting old....NOT.
We had a Wonderful Christmas!! The boys are at a great age. Just filled with excitement!! Jacob tore through ALL of his presents in like five minutes while it took Johnny like two hours. Too funny! I think Jacob just likes to rip things open. My house looks like a bomb hit it. I think I might be having a nervous breakdown due to the amount of new toys. It is all SLOWLY but SURELY getting put away. I did something I have never done before.....I took some of the new stuff and put it away. I figure I will bring it out in a couple of months when the excitement for the other new stuff has worn off. They haven't even asked about the missing things. Just goes to show how much it WASN'T needed........(are you grandparents catching my drift?) !:) :) :)!
Anyways, we had a very Nice time with all of our Family!! I haven't seen my brother in a year...can you believe that, CRAZY. So it was VERY nice to see him!! We haven't seen my sister in a couple of months so it has been great seeing her too!! I sure with they lived closer :( Johnny and Jacob especially liked spending time with them!

Johnny was quite upset at how long it took John and I to get ready for them to come down Christmas morning. (about 5 minutes) You can totally see his frustration in this picture. I SO remember being the same way. I always thought...What the hell are my parents doing?? Come on already!! LOL!




On Saturday we headed out to the Smithsonian with the boys......Yeah...that was my bright idea. Man Oh Man was it PACKED. There was a very interesting odor throughout as well. I seriously contemplated burning my clothes when we got home!! The boys had a BLAST though!!! I knew they would. Johnny LOVES Dinosaurs!! The T-Rex was his favorite. Everything was "WOW...That's Awesome"!!!!
Now I am ready for one good snow and then for Winter to be OVER!! I am tired of wearing socks and coats. YUCK.




2 comments:
I am glad you had a nice Christmas! I did the same thing with some of the new toys and put them away. Kavon and Colton have the same matching Adidas outfits!
Hapy New Year!
So glad you all had a great Christmas. Looks like you had a ton of fun for Christmas and at the Smithsonian. Haven't ventured there yet with the kids.
It was good to see you guys last night. Have a great weekend.
Talk to you soon,
~Jamie
Post a Comment