John, Johnny and Jacob removing the guts from all 7 of the pumpkins!! We got awesome pumpkins this year for $1 each thanks to our neighbor who let us know about a cute little pumpkin stand right down the road!!
5 of the finished pumpkins.
I think we will be doing LOTS of relaxing this weekend!! Jacob has a bad cold which just seems to be getting worse. Johnny had a football game at 9am this morning...they lost :( They played hard and had fun though!! I hope everyone had an awesome and safe Halloween!! We are looking forward to Thanksgiving!! I LOVE the Holidays!!.....and I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!!!
3 comments:
Great photos!! Glad you had fun...I know what you mean about relaxing...I feel SO tired. Enjoy your Sunday!!
Melis
How fun, Kelly!!! Johnny and Jacob look like they have a wonderful time!! I especially like the stripped down pumpkin cutting action! :)
Hope they got lots of candy and that Jacob feels better soon!
Love, Aunt Sherri
Glad you guys had such a great day. Hope you got to relax some over the weekend. I also love the pic of the boys stripped down, too cute. Also your pumpkins came out great. Oh and one more thing John was too funny scaring the selfish trick or treaters. He made me laugh.
Have a great week.
Take Care,
~Jamie
Post a Comment