Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pictures

We had a really nice weekend! John was off this Saturday...which is always great!!! On Saturday we went to a neighbors Birthday party. It was a water party and the kids all had a blast!! They were all back and forth between the slip n slide, the sprinkler and the playground. We had a great time!!! Afterward we headed down to John's cousin's house for dinner and to swim in the pool. I was a little hesitant about going since I'm not allowed in the pool for a couple of weeks, but we all had a wonderful time!!! Jacob just wanted to swim around with his daddy all night and Johnny and Abigail swam and played!! Johnny got some extra special time with his Dad after I took Jacob home. The little man was barely hanging on :(

Johnny and Jacob at the end of the Slip n Slide

Jacob swinging with a couple of our neighbors.....I think Jacob is a little bit in LOVE with Jordan!!! It was cute!

Johnny swimming
Jacob's first time on the boogie board!
John and Jacob
Johnny swimming around with his goggles on shooting all of us with a HUGE water gun!!
Johnny and Jacob on the Boogie Board! Night swimming is AWESOME!!

Johnny playing in the pool
Jacob crashed after a LONG day!
Johnny playing v-tech with Jacob "pretend" playing!!
Jacob with his hair nicely combed! It stayed that way for about 5 minutes!!
***How about them Skins??!!! What and AWESOME game!!!***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like ya'll had a blast this past weekend! The weather was awesome to be out at the pool :) Love the picture of the haircut and yes - it is SOOOO super exciting about the skins! I can't believe it is time for football already :)

Smiles,
Amy

Jamie said...

Absolutely LOVE Jacob's hair he looks like such a big boy. Looks like you guys had a ball at Danny's. Hope that you are relaxing and enjoyed the little bit of cooler weather today. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Oh and way to go on those deals. You're gonna have to give me some tips because I have absolutely no luck there. I usually end up with a bunch of spam mail and phone calls I don't need. : )

Take Care,
~Jamie