SEPTEMBER:
1st ~ Prison Break
One Tree Hill
.
3rd ~ Bones
.
9th ~ Fringe ( I am SUPER excited for this new show!! )
.
22nd ~ Hero's
.
24th ~ Lipstick Jungle
.
25th ~ Grey's Anatomy
E.R.
My Name is Earl
The Office
30 Rock
.
29th ~ Chuck
.
OCTOBER:
.
9th ~ CSI
.
COMING EARLY 2009:
.
LOST
Rules of Engagement
24
American Idol
Hell's Kitchen
2 comments:
Thanks Kelly! Alwyas keeping us informed. I have to tell I am a little upset though. Saw a commercial for E.R season premiere last night and it said it was the FINAL SEASON what? I was not prepared for this.
Hope you are having a good week. See ya tomorrow.
~Jamie
YAY! This is a fantastic post. I realyl CAN'T wait to Grey's to return...I want to see the lights in the field and I want to watch Derick walk back out to Meredith!!! I want a happy ending/beginning!
Smiles,
Amy
Post a Comment