Too cute! Jenna likes to rip out her ponytails, too. He'll love this photo in about 10 years or so. he,he! Hope you're having a good day.Take Care,~Jamie
He's such a cutie! I'd love to have those curls! : )
I cannot believe you did that to him. At least you didn't put a pink bow in his hair!!! I hope you are all having a great week!
LOL! That is so funny and his expression suits the photo perfectly! Amy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too cute! Jenna likes to rip out her ponytails, too. He'll love this photo in about 10 years or so. he,he!
Hope you're having a good day.
Take Care,
~Jamie
He's such a cutie! I'd love to have those curls! : )
I cannot believe you did that to him. At least you didn't put a pink bow in his hair!!!
I hope you are all having a great week!
LOL! That is so funny and his expression suits the photo perfectly!
Amy
Post a Comment