I hope everyone had a Wonderful and Safe 4Th of July!!!! We headed over to Jim Barnett park on Thursday evening. We picked up some Yummy KFC beforehand to bring with us. The kids had a blast!! We were able to spread out and just hang back and watch the boys run and play. One of Johnny's classmates came with her Grandparents and they all sat right next to us. It couldn't have worked out better!! Johnny and Shelby were so happy to see each other. It was hilarious to listen to their five year old conversations!!! Jacob had some sort of infatuation with an "older" girl. He was constantly running over to give her hugs and kisses.....he even started tackling her and then laying on top of her. John and I are WORRIED. I am beginning to think that he likes girls a little TOO much!
All in all it was a GREAT evening!! The fireworks display was awesome!!! I think this is one of the best traditions we have made since moving out here!! :)
Last night we headed over to a Friends house for an "indoor' BBQ. The rain did suck, but it sure didn't put a damper on our fun!! It actually worked out really good. All of the kids played in the basement for the majority of the time and all of us adults were able to relax a little and eat!!! I love babies...but I have to say, it is nice to have the kids at an age where you can take your eyes off of them for small amounts of time!!!!

After dinner we all headed back to our house where the guys put on an AMAZING fireworks show!! They do a great job every year but, they truly outdid themselves this year!!!!! They have gotten their timing and rhythm down pact!!! Thanks guys!! :)
1 comment:
Thank y'all for an amazing fireworks show!!
We had a blast!
Love,
Brandey
Post a Comment