Man....Is it a HOT one or what??? It's supposed to get even HOTTER over the next couple of days too. I do LOVE summer, but I don't exactly love it when it feels like 100 degrees outside. The kids are having a Blast though!! They have been tearing up their new slip and slide. I must give a HUGE Thank You to my M&FIL for the awesome present!! The perfect solution for a hot day!! Johnny has no fear on the SAS, but Jacob has been a little hesitant. He cried when we tried to make him do it last night :( Yeah...we're mean!! We MAKE our kids do things....Hee Hee!! He has warmed up to it though. He will NOT slide down, but he will walk down. Hey....what ever floats his boat. As long as he's keeping cool, I will gladly let him walk down as many times as he needs and not try and force him to slide again. I personally HATE it when people tell me what to do.....and YES...I was a bit of a "problem" child!! Sorry Mom and Dad!!!
I hope that everybody is staying cool and has a GREAT weekend!!
3 comments:
Love the photos, SAS looks so fun! Hopefully it will keep you cool this weekend!
Have a good one...Melis
The photos are too cute. Hope you guys had a great weekend and stayed cool. Thanks again for sharing with my not so shy kids. He,he! Have a great week and we'll see ya all on Thursday if not before then.
Take Care,
~Jamie
Cute pics and a SAS is perfect for this time of year, well this time of year with this weather!!! It was so incredibly hot and humid over the weekend...glad you all were able to enjoy the time outdoors...Jacob walking down the SAS is too funny :)
Smiles,
Amy
Post a Comment