Yeah Yeah. I like the Redskins. If anyone asked at any point throughout my life if I watched or liked any sports I would have replied with, Yes...I like the Redskins. I mean come on. I was born and raised in Northern Virginia. I SHOULD like and route for the Redskins.....but I really never watched any of the games until we moved into this house. I was always like, YAY...go Redskins.......eh, whatever!
Anyways, Jacob had his two year well baby check up yesterday (which went well!!) and afterward we headed to the Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets. I am very sad to say that I haven't been there in almost three years:( Way TOO long...shame on me huh?!There are a TON of new stores!! My favorite by FAR though was the Redskins Outlet. It was amazing!! I was in there for nearly an hour. They have SO much more than I ever would have thought. Man, would I have loved to have had a couple hundred bucks flouting around in my purse!! I SERIOUSLY wanted to buy one of everything!! Wouldn't that have been awesome!! John would have been kissing the ground I walk on if that ever happened!! I will definitely be heading there for Christmas gifts this year. They have/had a TON of t-shirts for $5. That is my kind of deal!! We only got John one though. I was SO going to get myself a new one, but I just couldn't make up my mind. Such a woman thing to do too!! Hee Hee!! I think I was driving the sales guy nuts!! So if you like the Redskins and are in need of some new gear I would definitely check out the outlet. They don't have as much as the full price store, but they had a great selection!!
Some of you might cringe at this, but, I went into the Coach outlet for the first time and was NOT impressed. The prices were a lot higher than I would have thought. Weird huh? Maybe my my mind and wallet just weren't in it:)
**Cute Story**
When I picked Johnny up from school today he was very excited and said he had something special for me. His teacher was like "remember, it's a secret. OK Johnny". As soon as we drove away, he said it's OK Mommy. I want to give you your present now! So he handed me a bag and inside were two Mother's day cards. They are SO SWEET. I got all choked up and started to cry. The first card goes like this:
For Mother
Here's a gift for Mother's Day.
I'll try my best in every way.
But when you get upset with me,
Relax and have a cup of tea.
I love you!!
Awww!!! The inside has a little teacup with a bag of Raspberry tea inside!!
The second card says, Happy Mother's Day on the front and the inside says,
Thank you,
For helping me bloom!
I know Johnny didn't come up with the card phrasing, but it's very sweet just the same!! I couldn't have asked for better Mother's Day cards!!

4 comments:
The outlets are usually hit or miss, especially @ the Coach store! I can't wait to hit the Redskin's outlet - thanks for sharing...I was just there about a month ago and had no idea...that is awesome!
I love that you took a picture of the card and shared it with us...what a sweet MD gift...and his excitement to give the gifts to you is just precious!
Amy :)
The cards are so sweet!! It is so precious that Johnny could not wait to give them to you. Little boys are so much fun, aren't they? : )
I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.
katie
How sweet! I remember the cup of tea card. Thanks for taking me back! (wayyyy back...smile). I like how Johnny waited until you left school (away from his teacher) to give you your gifts.
Have a super Mother's Day!!!
Kelly,
Hope you are having a great day. Love Johnny's little cards.
Happy Mother's Day!
Take Care,
~Jamie
Post a Comment