Here are clips of two of my favortite movies. The first is the trailer for Real Genius starring Val Kilmer. GREAT movie!!...I'm not sure why, but Natalie Portman is at the begining of this clip....She is not in this movie so just ignore it!
The second is the trailer for Almost Famous starring Billy Crudup and Kate Hudson. This movie is FANTASTIC!! If you haven't seen it.....PLEASE call me and ask to borrow it!
http://
http://
I seem to have nothing to talk about anymore:( The boys are doing Great!! I cannot believe that Jacob is about to be 2 and Johnny 5 soon after. I swear I just had them!! It is going to be very strange next September when Johnny is in school everyday and Jacob is off at preschool. I wonder if I will miss all of the noise or if it will be a welcome break!!
My sister is home for a visit and we had her, my parents and my Grandmother over for dinner on Saturday. We all had a great time...we even headed out for ice cream after dinner!! It was really nice seeing my sister though! She hasn't been home since Christmas. The boys love getting to see her!!
I hope this rain is getting ready to head out. It is rather depressing. We were loving all of the time we spending outside!! There's nothing better than warm sunny days spent doing everything outside...especially when you have kids!!
4 comments:
Sounds like you all had a great visit with your sis and family. I am ready for nice weather again too. I am glad that it's not just me that's at a loss for words. I really think it's weather related? This weather really seems to put a damper on everyone's mood.
I have seen Almost Famous and I really liked it, not sure about the other movie though.
Enjoy the rest of the week and hopefully the weather will get better soon.
Take Care and hopefully we'll see you soon,
~Jamie
OMG, we love the same movies! hehehe
I LOVE Real Genius. My favorite part is the popcorn in the house! That would be a dream come true for me since I am a popcorn-a-holic!
I have never seen Almost Famous but I will now! Thanks and I will let you know what I think.
Have a great day!!!
I do love Almost Famous...it is such a great movie and I've been meaning to tell you that I was scanning and saw 16 Candles on TV Saturday night and I stopped and watched it...courtesy of your rec...it is so cute - you are right! Great movie!!!
I'm over this weather too...we were so spolied towards the end of last week...I know we need the rain b/c everything is coming to life, but it gets OLD!
I'm happy you had a nice visit with your sister and your family. I can't imagine not seeing my sibling for almost six months!
Hope you and the boys are having a great week!
I'm glad Chrysse came home for a visit!!! Sounds like you all have a great time!!!
I haven't seen either movie -- but, I am always up for new ones!! :) Will watch them soon!!
Love, Aunt Sherri
Post a Comment