The boys have been good. Johnny had his physical yesterday and that went really well. He was so brave when they pricked his finger.....my man didn't even finch!! Such a big boy! He has cap and gown pictures at school on Tuesday. How exciting!!!! I really can't believe he is going to start Kindergarten in 6 months. I just hope that he is ready. I spoke with his teacher last night and she said as far as knowing things he is right where he should be and will be fine in that aspect for Kindergarten but that he is still a little immature. Uh Oh:( She did say that unfortunately that is completely normal with boys.....I should have figured that....I'm sure most of us can look at our Husbands and wonder if that ever goes away!!! LOL:) Johnny is so excited to ride the school bus. I am TERRIFIED of buses. I will just have to hope that I can get over it!! I mean really...what else can I do?? Freak out 5 days a week when he gets on the bus??....well, maybe!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Lets ALL pray for SPRING!!! It's time to get these kids OUTSIDE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment