Monday, March 17, 2008

Let me start off by saying....

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!


I took the kids down to my in-laws on Saturday for a big Easter Egg Hunt. It was pretty cool. A helicopter came and dropped eggs onto the school field. All of the kids and parents FREAKED over this.....it was awesome!! They also had moon bounces and face painting for all of the kids....plus the school's playgrounds. It was complete chaos though....I got a major headache about five minutes in!! It is about the KIDS and NOT me though....so all in all it was a fun time for them!!! I'm sure there wasn't a kid there with a headache!! Plus a couple of our neighbors came too!! It was very nice for the boys to have some of their friends with them!! I will definitely be finding another Eater Egg Hunt next year though......Plus to top it all off I got a ticket on my way down to Haymarket.....that in itself probably had something to do with my splitting headache and grumpy demeanor!! Hee Hee!!! Poor John had to work and missed all of the FUN!!




Yesterday we colored eggs!!! I LOVE coloring the eggs...the only problem is, I want the eggs to be perfect and that is REALLY hard to achieve with two little boys. They were really rough with the eggs and they think it's fun to mix the colors. Ugh....It was like nails on a chalk board to me. Do you think I might have a problem??? I did settle down though and we just let them go to town.....they turned out pretty good too!!

Here is a sample of the boys Easter Pictures!!! It took awhile but I did FINALLY get a perfect one!! My MIL got them the cutest Easter outfits!! I just wish it would be warm enough for them to wear them on Easter. I'm sure I will find lots of other reasons for them to wear them when it does get warmer though!!:)

8 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

Your eggs look great!!! How fun. I miss those days. Teens don't think its cool to color eggs anymore. The boys outfits are completely adorable.

Sorry about your ticket. That would have given me the headache.

Have a great week and Happy St. Patrick's Day....Erin Go Brah!!!

Jamie said...

Kelly,
LOVE the boys Easter outfits.Hopefully we'll have good weather that day.We also had a good time on Sat. it was a nice visit.But I'm with ya on the whole headache thing. I think we'll be finding a different place for next year too. Your eggs turned out great. Have a great week.See ya soon, and Take Care,
~Jamie

Jamie said...

Kelly,
Opps, I forgot Happy St. Patrick's Day!
~Jamie

Melis B said...

I love the boys' sweater vests, they are so adorable!!

Your eggs look great too. I can't wait to do that next weekend.

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy St Pat's Day :)

katie k-h said...

The Easter egg hunt sounds so fun!! And, the eggs are precious. I hope to decorate a few with my little guy this weekend. And, their outfits are SO CUTE!! The pictures at the bottom are so funny. I can't imagine how tricky it is to get two children to look at the camera and smile at the same time!! : )

Hope you had a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day.

~katie

Toby Parsons said...

Hi Kelly,

You stopped by my blog and commented near the end of the blog party, and I am just now getting around to responding. :) Thanks so much for stopping by, and wasn't the Ultimate Blog Party fun?! I was one who offered a prize and I posted the winner of my prize today. I also mailed it to her today. I am praying it really blesses her. Cute blog you have! Many blessings!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly...your eggs look awesome. The boys look so cute in their outfits. They look so cute when they wear matching outfits.

Love ya,
Grandma