Monday, March 24, 2008
Easter!
We had a GREAT Easter!!! The boys were so excited they both woke up early on Sunday. They couldn't wait to follow the Easter Bunnies trail of eggs to their Easter baskets!!!
We headed down to my In-Laws later in the day....where the boys had another Easter Egg hunt and HUGE Easter baskets!!! They have enough candy to last a year. Grandma and Granddaddy also gave them a really awesome kite!! This is their first one and they couldn't wait to get it outside!! It just wasn't windy enough though:( We had a very lovely dinner. Jacob was a bit fussy yesterday, but he is still trying to get over his cold and was running on an hour and a half nap. He fell asleep almost as soon as I put him in the car to head home. Poor little baby:(
I hope everyone had a Wonderful Easter weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The pictures are great! The boys really look like they had a great time. Looks like the Easter Bunny left them tons of treats and surprises!
Have a fantastic week!
Kelly,
It looks like the boys had a great Easter.It also looks like they're feeling much better,yeah!Hope everyone stays well.
Can't wait to see you all some time this week.(?)If not have have a good week. Hopefully we'll have some good weather.
Take Care,
~Jamie
Love the slideshow, Kelly. Especially the pictures of the boys flying the kite. What a great spot to get out and run! Were they on a golf course? Their outfits were adorable, too! : )
Katie
Kelly, that was a great slideshow!! Jacob and Johnny were so delighted with their Easter haul! As they should be!! I LOVE KITES!!! You all look like you had a wonderful day!! It is always fun to see kids outside and enjoying the sunshine and fresh air!
Love to you!
Aunt Sherri
p.s. I love that song,who is it?
~Jamie
I like the song too!! I have used it a couple of times!!
Anyways....it is one of the free songs at one true media. It is called Beautiful Day by Hillary Johnson!
Post a Comment