We've had a really nice weekend. On Saturday my in-laws came out to watch the kids for us. John and I headed down to Fairfax to have an adult dinner with my parents, grandmother and my cousin who is visiting from Texas. We had a lovely evening. I can't even begin to tell you how nice an hour and fifteen minute car ride is WITHOUT children!! SO relaxing!!
Today we went to Church with our neighbors. I liked the Church and the kids were great! I think we might still try a couple more Churches though before we decide on one. This one was especially great because it is literally a mile away from our house and the service wasn't until 10:45. Quite convenient I must say. Plenty of time for everyone to get ready!! VERY important in this house. I have no idea how I would manage if I had girls.
Johnny and Jacob love to tickle each other. It is SO cute. Jacob can't say tickle yet...he just says tick, tick, tick. It is so sweet!!

Johnny being silly and dancing around his room!
Jacob pretending to sleep in Johnny's bed. He SO wants to be just like his big brother. Sometimes I do wonder why since Johnny can be so mean to him!! Overall they do good together though.....I guess it would be rare to have no sibling rivalry.
Look how sweet he is!! I am a little biased though:) **I forgot to mention this, but have any of you watched Lipstick Jungle??? I just watched the first two episodes today and LOVED it!!! What a great show for women. You should definitely check it out if you haven't already!!
2 comments:
Love the photos...they are so cute together.
LOVE L.J. I am hooked and Kirby is SO HOT!! I thinks its a fun new show, I hope they keep it.
I would LOVE a 10:45 church time, that would be SO nice as opposed to 9am. Yikes.
Have a great week. Melis
Glad you had some great adult time, we all need every once in a while : )
Love the pics of the boys and Jacob looks like a little angel "sleeping."
Also I love the new layout,it looks very good. Hope you have a good week can't wait to see you all on Friday......
Take Care,
~Jamie
Post a Comment