We also saw that they are building a really awesome looking playground next to the rec center. I have no idea what the old one looked like, but I will definitely be taking the kids to this one when it's finished. I don't really like the Jim Barnett playground, so I have been taking the kids to Clearbrook for the past year. So it will be really nice to have another option!! There sure are a lot of FUN times with two energetic boys!! I can't wait for them to start playing sports!!
Monday, February 25, 2008
Wee Gym!
Our neighborhood playgroup took the kids to the Wee Gym this morning. The kids had a blast! I thought it was a fantastic idea. It was very simple and the kids were able to just run around and basically release any and ALL of their energy!! It was a lot of fun....plus it is SO cheap I might try and make it a weekly thing for the kids,at least while the weather is cool anyways. 

We also saw that they are building a really awesome looking playground next to the rec center. I have no idea what the old one looked like, but I will definitely be taking the kids to this one when it's finished. I don't really like the Jim Barnett playground, so I have been taking the kids to Clearbrook for the past year. So it will be really nice to have another option!! There sure are a lot of FUN times with two energetic boys!! I can't wait for them to start playing sports!!

We also saw that they are building a really awesome looking playground next to the rec center. I have no idea what the old one looked like, but I will definitely be taking the kids to this one when it's finished. I don't really like the Jim Barnett playground, so I have been taking the kids to Clearbrook for the past year. So it will be really nice to have another option!! There sure are a lot of FUN times with two energetic boys!! I can't wait for them to start playing sports!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like it was a lot of fun for Johnny and Jacob!!! What is better than being able to run freely when you are that small!! No being told to "stop," "don't touch that," "get down!" Great for you too, Kelly!! :)
Aunt Sherri
Kelly,
We had such a good time today. It was really great to get the kids out to do something fun even if it's still cold outside. We will definetly have to do this again soon. Have a great week.Talk to ya soon,
~Jamie
I had a blast and it was fun to watch all the kids run around and play! Can't wait to do it again!
Brandey
Post a Comment