Friday, February 22, 2008

Lipstick Jungle *edited*

***I forgot to add the shows info!***

Airs...Thursdays @ 10pm on channel 4 nbc

I seriously LOVE this show! Really.....I became hooked within seconds of watching the first episode. It is absolutely FANTASTIC!!

This might sound like nails on a chalk board to some of you, but.....I think it blows Sex and the City away.......and I was a HUGE fan. I am so glad that another GREAT show for women has come along!

P.S...I was up at 5am again this morning. Don't ya feel sorry for me:( SOOOOOOOO early!! It will all be OK though!!

1 comment:

katie k-h said...

can't wait to check it out. what night and channel is it on? : )

hope your little guy is feeling better! michael and i went to the wee gym last week and he had a great time. it's a lot of fun, especially for the winter time.

katie